Ultrasonic scaling has become exceedingly important in dentistry. A state-of-the-art ultrasonic scaler tool enables a registered dental assistant (RDA) to remove a patient’s orthodontic cement quickly and efficiently. An ultrasonic scaler also helps RDAs minimize hand and wrist fatigue, as well as reduces the time it takes to treat patients.
The Howard Healthcare Academy Ultrasonic Scaling course makes it easy for students to learn the ins and outs of ultrasonic scaling.
What Is ultrasonic scaling?
Ultrasonic scaling involves the use of an ultrasonic scaler, an ultrasonic dental instrument that features a tip that delivers high-frequency vibrations to remove orthodontic cement from the teeth.
What does the Howard Academy Ultrasonic Scaling course offer?
Our Ultrasonic Scaling course is a four-hour class teaching students how to use an ultrasonic scaler for the removal of orthodontic cement. Class consists of a lecture and lab, which enables students to practice with an ultrasonic scaler on artificial teeth and remove cement from orthodontic appliances.
It is important to note that our Ultrasonic Scaling course requires hands-on supervision and must be completed at our San Diego area location. Furthermore, upon successful completion of this course, you will receive an ultrasonic scaling certification that will last a lifetime and never has to be renewed.
How does the Howard Academy Ultrasonic Scaling certification class differ from others?
Although numerous dental assistant training programs offer ultrasonic scaling certification training, our Ultrasonic Scaling certification class stands out for a number of reasons, including:
- Hands-On Lessons — Unlike many traditional dental assistant training programs, our Ultrasonic Scaling course offers a mix of hands-on and classroom lessons, ensuring you can learn what it takes to use an ultrasonic scaler in a real-world setting.
- Flexible Schedules — Our Ultrasonic Scaling class is available at different days and times throughout the year, making it easy for you to enroll in a class without having to revamp your day-to-day schedule.
- Professional Instruction — Our faculty boasts comprehensive dental experience and won’t cut corners. As a result, you’ll enjoy an unparalleled learning experience as part of our Ultrasonic Scaling certification class.
- High-End Technology — Our Ultrasonic Scaling class ensures you’ll learn how to use an ultrasonic scaler — a valued skill for dental assistants.
- Affordable Prices — Our Ultrasonic Scaling course is competitively prices so you won’t have to break your budget to enroll.