Get Certified in Ultrasonic Scaling at Howard Healthcare Academy
Ultrasonic scaling has become exceedingly important. In fact, state-of-the-art ultrasonic scalers enable registered dental assistants (RDAs) to remove a patient’s dental plaque quickly and efficiently. They also ensure RDAs can minimize hand and wrist fatigue as well as reduce the time it takes to treat patients.
At Howard Healthcare Academy, we offer an Ultrasonic Scaling course that makes it simple for students to learn the ins and outs of ultrasonic scaling.
Here’s a closer look at how our Ultrasonic Scaling course works, and how it can help you move one step closer to accomplishing your goal of becoming a successful dental assistant.
What Is Ultrasonic Scaling?
Ultrasonic scaling involves the use of an ultrasonic scaler, an ultrasonic dental instrument that features a tip that delivers high-frequency vibrations to remove plaque from the teeth and inflamed tissue from the walls of the gingival crevice.
In addition, ultrasonic scaling requires a dental assistant to wear a face mask, gloves and safety glasses. That way, a dental assistant can use an ultrasonic scaler to minimize plaque and inflamed tissue safely.
What Does Your Ultrasonic Scaling Course Offer?
Our Ultrasonic Scaling course serves as a four-hour class that teaches students how to use an ultrasonic scaler for the removal of orthodontic cement. It consists of a lecture and lab and enables students to practice with an ultrasonic scaler on artificial teeth and remove cement from old orthodontic appliances.
It is important to note that our Ultrasonic Scaling course requires hands-on supervision and must be completed at one of our five San Diego area locations. Furthermore, upon successful completion of this course, you will receive an ultrasonic scaling certification that will last a lifetime.
How Does Your Ultrasonic Scaling Certification Class Differ from Others?
Although numerous dental assistant training programs offer ultrasonic scaling certification training, our Ultrasonic Scaling certification class stands out for a number of reasons, including:
- Hands-On Lessons – Unlike many traditional dental assistant training programs, our Ultrasonic Scaling course offers a mix of hands-on and classroom lessons, ensuring you can learn what it takes to use an ultrasonic scaler in a real world setting.
- Flexible Schedules – Our Ultrasonic Scaling class is available at different days and times throughout the year, making it easy for you to enroll in a class without having to revamp your day-to-day schedule.
- Professional Instruction – Our staff boasts comprehensive experience and won’t cut corners. As a result, you’re guaranteed to enjoy an unparalleled learning experience as part of our Ultrasonic Scaling class.
- High-End Technology – Our Ultrasonic Scaling class ensures you can discover how to use an ultrasonic scaler – something that is crucial for dental assistants around the country.
- Affordable Prices – Our Ultrasonic Scaling course guarantees you won’t need to break your budget to enroll.
Ready to learn what it takes to use an ultrasonic scaler? Contact us today at (619) ACADEMY or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our Ultrasonic Scaling course.