California Dental Practice Act Course
At Howard Healthcare Academy, we offer a California Dental Practice Act (CDPA) course that is mandatory for all licensed dental professionals in the State of California. Here are full details about our CDPA class.
What Is CDPA?
CDPA defines the day-to-day duties of dental assistants and other licensed dental professionals across the State of California. It was created by the Dental Board of California (DBC) and outlines the regulations and rules that licensed dental professionals must follow as part of their legal and ethical responsibilities to patients who are treated in dental offices.
What Will You Learn in Our CDPA Course?
Our two-hour CDPA course outlines the rules and regulations associated with CDPA. Upon successful completion of our CDPA course, you will understand:
• The role of DBC.
• Who serves as mandated reporters of abuse, neglect and violence in a dental office.
• Basic rules and regulations related to prescription medications.
• Ethics associated with dental practice and the law.
• How to become a licensed dental assistant and renew your licensure periodically.
In addition, our CDPA course ensures you can receive certification that will remain valid for two years.
Is the CDPA Course Available On Site and Online?
At this time, our CDPA certification class only is available on site at any of our Southern California locations.
Who Can Enroll in Our CDPA Class?
Our CDPA class is ideal for a wide range of licensed dental professionals, including:
• Dental assistants
• Registered dental assistants (RDAs)
• Orthodontic assistants (OAs)
Why Should You Enroll in a CDPA Class from Howard Healthcare Academy?
Howard Healthcare Academy remains a premiere provider of CDPA classes, and for good reason. We offer an unsurpassed learning experience that you simply won’t find elsewhere, and some of the main reasons why students choose us for CDPA training include:
• Flexible Class Schedule – We’ll enable you to enroll in a CDPA class that fits your schedule, regardless of your work and personal commitments.
• Hands-On Lessons – We provide a learning experience that blends hands-on sessions with classroom lessons, ensuring you can build your skill set and accomplish your career goals faster than ever before.
• State-of-the-Art Technology – Our campus locations are equipped with high-quality technology, enabling you to leverage first-rate equipment as you discover what it takes to become a successful dental professional.
• Experienced Instructors – We employ courteous, professionally trained instructors who boast years of industry experience, and all of our teachers are happy to respond to your concerns and queries at any time.
• Offered at Multiple Locations – Choose a CDPA class that is close to home thanks to our broad array of courses available at multiple locations across Southern California.
Earn your CDPA certification from Howard Healthcare Academy!
To find out more about our CDPA class offerings, please contact us at (619) ACADEMY or via email at info(at)howardacademy.com.